Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Just Stuff

This weekend was pretty busy, and this week is going to be busy too! Tonight is the Rabbit Show for fair and the horse skillathon. I am going to watch J show his rabbit and then I am working the skillathon.
Yesterday was cleaning the house and then me standing over the kids (including the neighbor girl) going FOCUS! Focus! I said Focus - as they were all trying to get their 4-H project books completed - nothing like waiting till the last minute! But they got them done and fair will be here in 2 weeks, then back to school! I can't believe how fast this summer has gone.

This guy was in our barn all day on Sunday, just hangin' out. Did you know that Luna Moths only live about a week? I thought he was pretty cool, and we have been seeing a ton of moths and butterflies this summer. I think it is the wet weather!


I have gotten some quilting done. I made my block 11 for Crazy Mom Quilts and have started on my setting blocks. I have all the corner triangles sewed together and all the middle rows sewed together. Otherwise, I haven't had much time.


This morning I took the boys to the rail trail (walking/running path that runs between two railroads) and they ran while I walked 4 miles (they did 6). Then J went to get his rabbit ready to show and the boys and I went to the library. I have book club this week and am trying to read Pride and Prejudice - somewhat unsuccessfully.


Can you tell I love this guy?

2 comments:

Mary Q said...

Hey Sara! Looks like your little meower has begun to come up to the house on his own? Hope so! He's REALLY CUTE! Have a great day! --Mary

Liz said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love your luna moth. We found a luna moth caterpillar last summer and then tried to attract some of the moths with no luck. Maybe this summer...