Friday afternoon we went to my parents to help them bale hay. We have enough able bodied boys that can help out that it should go fast and smooth. Well, Friday didn't go as planned. The baler we were using just kept breaking and it was just getting to the point where it was getting frustrating because they would get less than 10 bales and it would break the shear pin again. So Dad went and got another baler and worked on it till midnight, then again on Saturday morning. The baler he got hasn't been used in many years. He got it working and by the time we got there after the game he had 3 wagons ready to be unloaded, so Rich and the boys did that. I took the empty wagon down to the field and Rich brought home a load of hay for us. We ended up bring home 3 loads and putting the rest of the 700 or so bales in dad's barn. It went really well and we got all of it up! We should have enough hay for the year now and dad should too!
T and Matt unloading
And lastly, we are going to TRY a video. Click on over to my mom's blog to check out a better video and a great video of Annie!