Sunday, September 7, 2008

Baseball and Gardens

Today T had another double header, in Wadsworth, which is alot better than North Canton for us. They won both their games yesterday by 10 runs and both their games today by 10 runs. They take about a half hour between games to get something to eat, supplied by the home team. It is great for T playing on a team that wants to play. They are all talented and they all want to be there! Usually our Spring team has about half the kids wanting to play and the other half are hit or miss, some good days and some bad days. Here are a few pictures of T at the game today:

Playing Outfield



On Second

Then I went down to check out the garden and do chores. Very exciting news in the garden area:


Our First Mini Pumpkins


Our first larger pumpkin!

My lone green bean plant

This is the quilt project on right now. This is going to be a table runner for my Grandma. She likes getting things that we make for her and she has been so great to us this year with helping out! I will post a completed picture as soon as I can.





Tomorrow its back to work for me and school for the kids. This was Rich's weekend to work so he is off tomorrow and will be back to work on Tuesday. But I am sure he will be busy around here. It rained on Friday so he couldn't do anything he had planned on doing when he was off then.

6 comments:

Renee said...

Hi Sara. It's Renee from My Quilted World. Thanks for stopping by and posting. It is very nice to meet you. You have a great blog here. I like your background. We are just a hop,skip and jump up away up 42 or 71 either one. Glad to finally meet someone from blogger who is local and enjoys some of the same things as myself. I will definately be checking out some of your site recommendations. I've checked out a few and am already hooked. lol. Once again, thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a great night.

Renee

LuAnn said...

Hi Sara I love the table runner you are making for your Grandma. She will love it. I miss the days when my son played baseball and all of the kids school activities. We haven't had much luck gardening here, but I hope to see more photos of the pumpkin as it grows. Thanks for stopping by my blog. Hope you'll visit again.

Renee said...

Thanks Sara. I have it a little more put together now. Still missing some things but it's getting better.

Renee

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sara!!
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
I love your table runner. Machine quilting is beautiful.
Your boys are into baseball like my daughter is into soccer! It's fun to watch kids play any sports.
Hope you will have good harvest this fall!!

Tak

Cornbread and Beans Quilting said...

Yeaaaa! Your mini pumpkins are sooo cutie tootie! What are you going to do with them?
Well you sure look busy running around with your boys' sporting events. Kids keep us hopping don't they? I hope you are snapping tons of pictures so you can make each of them a scrap book. Hehehe, like you aren't busy enough, you need to add family historian to the list!
Have a great day!
Melissa

Anonymous said...

The mini pumkins are just adorable! The table runner is so pretty, hand made gifts are the best ones to give. I have so many ideas for gifts for my family that I'll never get them all done.