Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday Wonderings

Ok, I'm not really wondering anything except how I ended up with strep throat after not having it or being really sick (except for my surgery) in several years? Just don't get it. And in the middle of summer too - I would think one would get sick in the winter!

This week is just a slow normal week. Not much happening. Monday we cleaned up from fair - my house was getting kinda cluttered (more so than normal) and laundry was frightenly (is that a word?) high! Poor Rich was running out of socks, which is sad if you saw his drawer with his socks! Monday night J had CC near my parents so we went and dropped him off. T brush hogged while Rich gave Dad a lesson on Cooper. I read and talked to mom.

Yesterday I had a couple of interviews/applications to fill out for jobs. Hopefully something will come out of it! I need a job! And then I went to the library to get some more books and came home to take a nap. I started feeling yucky yesterday so when I went to get my monthly blood test I asked them to do a strep test. Yep...pretty much sucks!

Today I am not doing much. I am home by myself till 1 when I have to pick up T from JRs. I wanted to ride my horse, but I am not sure I am up to that yet. I slept about 15 hours yesterday/last night. I do feel some better but not great. I think I am just going to read and work on quilting my funky monkey quilt.

Hope everyone is having a good week!

3 comments:

jacquie said...

take care of yourself Sara. hope it's not so terribly hot where you are. it's the pits to be sick in the summer.

country mouse said...

Hope you are feeling better. It stinks to be sick in the summer :c(
Also sending prayers your way that all goes well on the job hunt. Hope you have a great weekend.

Holly said...

Sorry you are under the weather during summer. Hopefully the sun will help bake the strep out of you. Get well soon.