Sunday, August 3, 2008

Thanks Lola!

Lola at and sew on gave me this great blog award!
The 'rules' for receiving this award are :
1) Put the logo on your blog. Okay will do.

2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours. Already there in the side bar blog list !!

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs. If you don't see a post on your blog but read this post YOU ARE TAGGED!!
So I tag the following:
1) Mom at Country-Chicken (I'll help you save the pic and put it on later today!)
2) Holly at And Sew It Is - love her geocaching stories and great work!!
3) Jackie at Jackie's Quilting - new friend who does some great work!
4) Christy at Quilting Cowgirl - She has become a great friend and I love reading her blog!
5) Karen at Short Story Long - love her little red blog!
And anyone one who hasn't been tagged!

4 comments:

Karen said...

Sara,

Well! Thank you, I'm honored. Working on passing it on :)

Kristie said...

Oh!!! Thank You so much!!!!! That really means alot! I just love reading your blog!
Kristie

andsewon said...

I just so enjoy reading 'real folks' blogs!!!! So much more personal then web pages.
Great way to make pals all over the world!!
Blog On!!!;-)

Holly said...

Wow, I am honored that you would nominate me. Thank you so much.