Friday, February 6, 2009

Quiet Night

It has been a fairly quiet day and night tonight. I haven't got much sewing done. Yesterday I spent the day working on Hippology (study of horses) for our meeting last night. I am taking 8 kids down to Columbus in April for a competition and we meet every week to study about horses. Then today I met my mom at Jo-Ann's and came home. I have been pretty much reading Lonesome Dove all day and am loving it. I have about 200 pages to go and just stopped for a bit. Rich is playing XBox and the boys are at their mom's tonight. Tomorrow it is suppposed to be in the low 40's and rain. Just what we need with all this snow, rain so we get some mud!

Hopefully tomorrow I will get some sewing in, I am sure I will so I will show my progress either tomorrow night or Sunday. Have a good weekend!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Sounds like a good day! I have not read Lonesome Dove, but one time I was looking for a book and my husband handed me the sequel. I thought it was a great book.

Karen