Thursday, February 26, 2009

C'Mon!!



Hey everyone! I need 4 more people for my PIF! There have to be 4 of you out there lurking (in the us/canada) that want to play! Its so great and so much fun, just think you get a little something and then just have to give a little something in return. I know there is someone out there who wants to play with me!! Send me a comment.

Meghan at Quilted Life and Comfort Cove Designs, Send me an email letting me know yours. And I will send you back one with some questions I have for you! Thanks!!

6 comments:

Noelle said...

How's it work?

Kaaren said...

Sara, since I'm new to all of this, could you please explain what it's all about?

Comfort Cove Designs said...

I would love to join your PIF!! please count me in!

Quiltingly Yours
Andrea

Carol in Sweden said...

You said only in US and Canada...if you need another person..I can join and whoever can send my thing to my parent's address in Florida...I don't mind sending overseas.

Let me know...I'm curious! (and like, I don't have anything else to do LOL...what the heck!)

Let me know!
Carol

Granny Lyn said...

Are you filled up for the PIF? if not, I'll stick my head out of the sand for you,,,I have been a blogging flunky lately,

Granny Lyn said...

Have you filled up for your PIF yet? if not, I'll stick my head out of the sand for you! I have been a blogging flunky lately!