Sunday, March 16, 2008

Quick and Simple

This weekend, while it went by somewhat fast, was relatively lazy. We didn't do much at all!
I cleaned the house on Saturday morning, and then Rich and I went to the grocery store. T helped me clean the house while J and TJ cleaned stalls and Rich went to get feed and shavings. Then all the boys (Rich, T, J, TJ and JR) played playstation and ate pizza all night.
Today Rich and I snuggled in bed till way past normal talking. Sometimes its the only quiet time we get! The boys were playing playstation. Rich made suasage gravy and biscuits for brunch. The J and I went to check out the newly opened main library here in Medina. WOW! is all I can say. Its really nice and really fancy. J kept saying "That looks expensive!" It's really much bigger and much nicer than the old one. But I still think I prefer our little one that is less than 10 minutes away. Plus I don't have a problem requesting books to be shipped to our local Buckeye branch. While we were there I picked up 4 quilt books and 2 memoirs. Otherwise there wasn't much I wanted. I have plenty of books here to read so I didn't spend too much time in the Adult Fiction. We stopped at the petstore to pick up lizard litter for chickens and then we came home to Rich and T still playing playstation, so we joined in and that is pretty much it for the night. Its now 8:45 and the kids are packing their lunches for school tomorrow.
That is it here.

No comments: