Sunday, June 14, 2009

Mail Surprise!

Yesterday we went to a basketball shoot-out with T. It took all day long and it wasn't very exciting. I have to admit I know very little about basketball.





But when we came home I had this waiting for me! It is from Terry! Its my PIF gift from her!

I wonder what it is!



This absolutely beautiful lap quilt! The colors are SO much better in person!


and some thread and a great needle case!

Thanks so much Terry! I love, love, love it!!!!
I haven't done any sewing lately, since I last posted. Just too much going on and tomorrow I take 9 kids to Columbus for Hippology competition! Hopefully I will get back to sewing on Tuesday! Tomorrow Rich and I also celebrate 7 wonderful years as husband and wife! Too bad we won't really get to spend it together!
Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!

6 comments:

Terry said...

You're welcome Sara! I'm glad you like it! It sure does feel great to have another thing to do checked off my list!

Happy Anniversary! :0)

Kaaren said...

Beautiful lap quilt, Terry and a wonderful gift for Sara just in time for her anniversary.

Happy anniversary, Sara and many, many more!!!

I have a question for you. What is hippology?

Have an awesome day!

Lynn said...

Happy Anniversary. Love the lap quilt - what a nice surprise. What is hippology? The study of hippopotami?

RG said...

Happy anniversary Sara to you and Rich!! Wishing you many more together.
What a lovely gift from Terry...so pretty!!
hugs
Robyn xx

linda said...

Happy anniversary Sara with blessings of many more!! Are you going back to Columbus later in the week for the NQA show?

Holly said...

Happy Anniversary, Sara! Good for you for keeping up with the walking. Isn't summer time great?!