Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Mill Stream Park

Tonight T is the base umpire for a "G" game down at Old Liverpool School.

Down the street from the old school is Mill Stream Park. Its about a half mile down there, so I walked down to the park from the school and walked a total of 3 miles tonight. It is called Mill Stream Park because the stream runs along the East and North sides of the park.


Mill Stream

The park from the East end, looking West

I got back to the game as it was starting and I sat and read a book till it was just about over. Then Rich came so I left to do chores! I did do some sewing today, but just a little and nothing that I can show. Now I am going to do some blog reading and read my book...
Tomorrow there is nothing going on so I would like to sew most of the day and it is supposed to rain which will make me not feel guilty for sewing instead of weeding!
Have a great night!

6 comments:

Lynn said...

I had a rainy day here and got lots of sewing done - so no guilt for me either. Only problem is my weeds are growing better than anything else.

Kaaren said...

Love your new blog look! It's soooo Spring-y!

We're supposed to get rain here today as well. The weeds will love it!

Quilter Going Bananas said...

What a nice place to go for a walk Sara! Have fun sewing today :^)

Anonymous said...

It's been raining nonstop here...time to sew.

em's scrapbag said...

Yes that is the beauty of rain no guilt sewing.

Lib said...

Hi ,
Thanks for visiting, hope you will come back soon!
Have a great wk.
Blessins',Lib