Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Say Good-Bye



The next time we see Steak & Patty, it will be on our dinner plates! We loaded them up yesterday afternoon and off they went to the butcher's. They went on the trailer without a problem and we should have the meat back in about 2 weeks.

Yesterday I also did this:

and this:

We had some bags and stuff to burn and I like to play in fire so I got to burn it.

Then we ran some errands, got dinner, came home, I read and went to bed. It was a pretty uneventful day. No sewing:(

4 comments:

Karen said...

Oh sad; oh fun! Thanks for commenting on my blog. Two times :) I am thinking of putting a grape arbor up right in front of that lovely butterfly ;)
Karen

Terry said...

OMG...I can't believe you named a steer "Steak"! Can I assume that "Patty" was for hamburger patty? LOL And thanks for your compliment on my Christmas wall hanging. It's done now so I can move on to bigger (and maybe even better) things! :0)

Sarah said...

Steak and Patty...that cracks me up! Hope they are tasty. :)

The DO said...

I'm actually totally with you on the cows (Steak and Patty, heh:); I've been contemplating ranch/local/grassfed beef for a while now... And having finished "The Omnivore's Dilemma" I think I'm totally there. Hmmm, wonder if they have ranch/local/grassfed beef in Hungary....

And on a totally different note, cute quilt top!