Monday, December 15, 2008

Christmas Choir Concert

Tonight was the Christmas Choir concert for the boys. Unfortunately T stayed home today with a bit of a stomach bug so he was not able to go and perform at the concert. The 7th grade girls and boys sing seperatly because they are teaching them fundamentals etc so that is why there are no girls in the pictures of 7th grade. And the video is only half a song because I thought it was going to last longer and I didn't want to put a video that long on here. Oh well!
They all did a great job and sounded wonderful!

8th grade choir



7th grade boys



J


J with Grandpa & Grandma




2 comments:

Granny Lyn said...

oh, how I miss those days with my own babies...the grandbabies are coming up soon, tho!

J is quite handsome, and now I know that Jessie looks like her Grampa?? And Gramma? how could that be?

Kristie said...

Very nice job! I'm sure you are very proud!
Kristie